This is a living document! Please check back closer to the festival for the most up-to-date information.
Cabanas Welcome Guide
Welcome to Innings!
We’re so excited to have you at the festival as a Cabana guest. Cabanas offer the unparalleled opportunity to see all the top acts from your own private suite along with complete access to all VIP areas.
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything your Cabana experience has to offer. We’ve also included essential info on our health and safety policies and general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you on the stadium grounds!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
2023 Innings Festival Florida Entry Policy
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Innings Festival Florida.
There is no local requirement to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask.
If you have questions about vaccines or want to get a vaccine, please visit Vaccines.gov to find the nearest vaccine provider near you. Current information about COVID-19, and recommendations for isolation and quarantine can be found at the CDC website.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, plus ample sunscreen, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
Wristbands will be delivered before the festival to your Cabana’s main point-of-contact for distribution to all guests.
Box Office Location:The Innings Festival Box Office is located at the Raymond James Stadium Box Office in the South Plaza between Gates C and the Fifth/Third Bank entrance under the scoreboard.
Box Office Hours:
Friday 3/17: 12pm-7pm
Saturday 3/18: 11:30am-10pm
Sunday 3/19: 11:30am-9:30pm
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
Link your wristband with PayPal, Venmo or credit card to buy food, drinks and merch with the tap of your wrist.
Getting in the Festival
- Saturday: 1pm–11 pm
- Sunday: 1pm–11 pm
Location & Entry Gate
Innings Festival is located at Tampa’s Raymond James Stadium Grounds, 4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33607.
The entrance to the festival is located directly across the street from the south entrance to Raymond James Stadium on Tom McEwen Blvd, between N Dale Mabry Hwy and N Himes Ave.
Take your rideshare to and from the festival and enjoy a convenient pickup location in Lot D, select "Raymond James Stadium - Lot D” when ridingTO Innings Festival.
Event parking will open (1) hour before doors - 12:00pm - and will be in Lot 4 on Saturday and Sunday and Lot HCC on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. These lots can be accessed via the following entrances:
- Lot 4 - Entrance off of Himes Ave.
- Lot HCC - Entrance off of N Dale Mabry Hwy.
- ADA Parking - ADA parking will open (1) hour before doors - 12:00pm - and will be in Lot B/C at Raymond James Stadium. The entrance to ADA parking is off of Himes Ave.
Advance Parking Purchase:coming soon!
Directions and Parking Maps:https://raymondjamesstadium.com/parking-transportation
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AT THE FESTIVAL
Your private suite awaits you in its premium location next to the Home Plate Stage (to the right as you’re looking at it). Look for the Cabana entry portal on the right side as you are walking to the Cabanas from the main entrance. Each Cabana is beautifully decorated and features a covered space plus an open-air patio. Both levels provide spectacular views of the Home Plate Stage with ample seating and a private bar. Additionally, the Bullpen contains:
- Cabana Café — Help yourself to an array of delicious treats. Full menu coming soon!
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
- Private full bar with complimentary beer, wine, and cocktails
Your Cabana wristband grants you access to all VIP areas as well. You have access to the exclusive VIP Oasis to enjoy all of your VIP benefits.
A private retreat within the festival for relaxing and recharging in between sets. VIP Oasis is an expansive, open-air space outfitted with outdoor furniture, food and beverage for purchase, elevated viewing and much more! Located between Home Plate and Right Field. Inside you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Innings weekend, including:
- Courtyard Lounge — A landscaped space with a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options, including beer, wine, spirits, seltzers, and non-alcoholic options, all for purchase.
- Food trucks — Tasty options for purchase from local faves.
- Concierge — Our friendly hosts are on hand throughout the festival to answer questions and help with any wristband issues.
- Lockers and mobile charging units — Safely stow your gear for the day in a locker, available for rent. Each locker comes equipped with a mobile charging unit for rejuicing your device on the go. Chargers can be rented separately.
- *NEW* this year - Front-of-Stage viewing! Located directly behind the Platinum viewing areas in the field, you will enjoy fantastic views of each stage.
- Elevated Viewing — Take in elevated views of both stages from the VIP Bleachers.
- Premium, air-conditioned bathrooms
Drinks and Dining
Enjoy the convenience of bar service directly within the VIP Oasis with a selection of beer, wine, seltzers, spirits and non-alcoholic options, all for purchase.
Check back soon for a complete menu of offerings.
We try our best to represent the diverse culinary scene of Tampa at Innings. We’ll have food trucks in the VIP Oasis with all-day offerings for purchase. For a wider variety, the main food court is near the festival entrance.
Check back soon for a complete menu of offerings.
Your Cabana ticket gives you access to some sweet VIP viewing areas for both stages. Located directly behind the Platinum front-of-stage viewing areas, you will be as close to the stage as possible and have amazing views of every show. Please note that while viewing areas are ample, they are subject to capacity and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Located within the VIP Oasis you will find two sets of elevated bleachers, one for each stage. Enjoy these bleachers for an elevated view of the stage.
Express Lane at the Innings Store
Skip the lines for merch by using the Premium Lane at the Innings Store.